The Point-of-Sale terminal developed by Movilway
the electronic transactions market.
The simplicity, versatility, design,
and above all price, differentiate this terminal significantly
from other devices on the market.
- The Movilway terminal uses a JAVA platform as the basis for installing applications.
- JAVA programming is much simpler and faster than other languages, which enables various re-usable applications to be managed on other mobile devices that support JAVA.
- Has the ability to use different communication media from applications (SMS, GPRS).
- Rechargeable battery, enabling portability.
- The Movilway terminal’s sleek, ergonomic design, makes it easy and efficient use.
- Its wide screen with high resolution and full color is excellent for handling and offers a great view of all applications.
- Made with quality materials, making it resistant to daily wear.
- The Movilway terminal was designed for retail outlets of all kinds, even the smallest.
- This is possible because it is competitively priced compared to existing terminals in the market.
- The Movilway terminal is safe since it supports any encryption algorithm implemented in JAVA.
- In addition, it has SSL support for HTTPS communications.
- The application’s digital signature is required to avoid Trojans.
- The device IMEI can be transmitted in order to tie transactions to the equipment or to control lost devices.
This website is designed by Daniel Briceno
All rights reserved©1995-2012 Movilway